Temperature and Thermometers
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/africaonlineschool.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/learnpress-prerequisites-courses/inc/load.php on line 236
- 144 (Registered)
- (0 Review)
Temperature and Thermometers is the fourth course in the General Science series, an interdisciplinary major that gives you a grand tour of the sciences. You study biology, chemistry, computer science, physics, and/or psychology and mathematics.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
a) compare temperature and heat.
b) understand the meaning of thermometric properties.
c) demonstrate how temperature scales are obtained from thermometric properties.
d) solve simple numerical problems related to temperature scales.
e) compare mercury, alcohol and water as thermometric liquids.
f) demonstrate the construction and use of clinical thermometer.
g) convert temperature from one scale to another.
h) understand the daily variations in temperature of the atmosphere.
TEMPERATURE & THERMOMETERS
- Introduction: Measuring TemperatureLecture1.1
- Temperature ScalesLecture1.3
- Types of ThermometersLecture1.4
- Fixed Points on a ThermometerLecture1.5
- Thermometric LiquidsLecture1.6
- Variations in Daily and Atmospheric TemperatureLecture1.7
- Activity of IntegrationLecture1.8