- 165 (Registered)
- (0 Review)
This biology course is usually taught in Form II (Senior 2), Lower Secondary Biology. It focuses on respiration, a process by which energy is liberated from organic compounds such as glucose. It also includes gaseous exchange in plants and animals.
By the end of the course, the learner should be able to:
Describe Aerobic and Anaerobic respiration in plants
Describe Aerobic and Anaerobic respiration in animals
State the economic importance of anaerobic respiration
Discuss the economic importance of anaerobic respiration in both plants and animals.
Learners will receive a free Africa Online School Certificate on completion of the course.
- Introduction to RespirationLecture1.1
- Aerobic RespirationLecture1.2
- Anaerobic RespirationLecture1.3
- Practical Activities to Demonstrate Anaerobic RespirationLecture1.4
- Substrates of RespirationLecture1.5
- Application of Anaerobic RespirationLecture1.6
- Diseases of the Respiratory SystemLecture1.7
- Respiration and Gaseous Exchange Quiz I 10 questions11 minQuiz1.1