Primary 4-5 English: Parts of a Vehicle
This topic will enable you to develop knowledge of crucial vehicle parts and identify tools required in vehicle repair and maintenance. Through this topic, you will also be helped to develop appropriate language related to vehicle repair and maintenance. It is hoped that through the various suggested activities, you will appreciate the need to have well-maintained vehicles which may in turn reduce accidents caused by vehicles in dangerous mechanical condition.
Vehicle Repair and Maintenance
This is an upper primary (Primary/Grade 4-5-6) English course. By the end of this topic, you should be able to use appropriate vocabulary related to vehicle repair and maintenance.
Vehicle Repair and Maintenance: Vocabulary
Vehicle Repair and Maintenance: Grammar
- The Present Future TenseLecture2.1
- Parts of a Vehicle: Grammar Quiz 5 questions07 minQuiz2.1
- Use of ‘has’Lecture2.2
- Use of ‘have’Lecture2.3
- Quiz: Use of has and have 7 questions10 minQuiz2.2
- Exercise IIILecture2.4
- Use of ‘must’Lecture2.5
- Use of ‘mustn’t’Lecture2.6
- Quiz: Use of “must” and “mustn’t” 10 questions20 minQuiz2.3
Vehicle Repair and Maintenance: Structures
Under structures, we learn how to construct correct sentences using auxiliary/helping verbs.
- Using‘….has …..’ in sentenceLecture3.1
- Quiz: Using ….has…. in a sentence 5 questions10 minQuiz3.1
- Using ‘……..have……..’ in sentenceLecture3.2
- Using ‘….must…’and‘….mustn’t….’ in sentenceLecture3.3
- Exercise IVLecture3.4
Vehicle Repair and Maintenance: Comprehension & Composition
I love what you are doingThis web site has helped me to keep up to date with class and to keep my mind safe 🤝