Growth and Development
This biology course is usually taught in Form III (Senior 3), Lower Secondary Biology. It focuses on Growth and Development. Growth is a characteristic feature of all living organisms. Most multicellular organisms start life as a single cell and gradually grow into complex organisms with many cells. This involves multiplication of cells through the process of cell division.
- Define the terms growth and development
- Describe phases of sigmoid growth curve
- Describe germination and its factors
- Explain growth and development in anthropods.
Learners will receive a free Africa Online School Certificate on completion of the course.
Growth and Development in Plants
Primary and Secondary Growth
Growth and Development in Animals
Test Your Knowledge
- Revision QuestionsLecture5.1
- Revision Questions IILecture5.2
- Growth and Development Final Quiz 10 questions15 minQuiz5.1